Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through age 7—and the grownups who love them®. Foster your child’s musical intelligence as we sing, dance, play instruments, and explore the Music Together Collections. Each collection includes traditional and original songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles. Click here to learn more about this research based, internationally recognized early childhood music program and visit the official Music Together website.
Now singing – Bongos Collection
This fall we’ll get out our instruments and play along to the favorite original “Bongo Jam,” drum to the energetic “Funga Alafia,” and snuggle to “Brahm’s Lullaby.” And those are only three of the twenty-five songs you’ll learn, which include Music Together originals and traditional songs. In addition to your weekly classes, your membership includes a new songbook with beautiful color illustrations for each song, a newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and online access to the music and bonus activities.
All classes online this fall, with hopes to being back in the studio soon! Join us as many days as you like. Also, all classes are recorded so you can have a class whenever you want!
Wednesdays and Thursdays – 10:00-10:30
Ready to register? Here’s what to do:
- Fill out our contact us form to sign up for your first-time free class or to register
- Conveniently pay by credit card auto pay each month
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520.603.8957
Your class space is reserved once payment is received.
Tuition and Policies
- Year round membership program in simple, monthly payments.
- Membership/tuition – $69 per month for the first enrolled child, $10 per month for each additional sibling enrolled in the same class.
- Membership due on the 10th of the month for the following month, conveniently charged to your credit card on the 10th of each month.
- $35 enrollment fee due upon enrollment.
- Tuition prorated at $23 a class if you begin your membership in the middle of the month.
- parent and child classes and additional activities
- rhythm instruments to add to your collection
- a professionally recorded CD of the current song collection
- a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- an access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app
- access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- the Music Together Growth Chart
- a quarterly e-newsletter
- new families receive a booklet, “Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically”; a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners
- parent activities to learn more about music and Music Together
Tuition is not charged for parents and caregivers – they are enrolled with their child and participate fully in each class. Grandparents and other important adults in the child’s life are always welcome to attend classes. If possible, please let us know in advance when you plan to bring a special guest.
Missed classes are inevitable and, therefore, have been taken into account in the overall tuition cost. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes and membership remains consistent regardless of the number of classes attended. If you need to rescheduled, and if space allows, join us in a different class, or come to an extra class during the week!
If you need to withdraw from classes, notify Creative Keys in writing by the 9th of the month to not be charged for the following month. Music learning happens over time, therefore, avoid pausing memberships when possible. To have maximum educational benefits, music development is supported best with continuous exposure and lots of opportunities for exploration. Should you need to cancel your membership, the $35 enrollment fee will be due (in addition to membership) upon re-enrollment.
Tuition is non-refundable once payment is made, except for in unusual cases such as extended severe illness or a long-distance move. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal and no refunds are offered for non-attendance.
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992-2020 Music Together LLC.
Music Together is a registered trademark.
Creative Keys is licensed by Music Together LLC.
For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com.