Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through age 7—and the grownups who love them®. Every child has the ability to develop their musical intelligence. Foster your child’s musical intelligence as we sing, dance, play instruments, and explore the Music Together Collections. Each collection includes traditional and original songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles. Click here to learn more about this research based, internationally recognized early childhood music program and visit the official Music Together website.
Spring 2019 – Tambourine Collection
Join us for the Tambourine Song Collection this Spring!
Learn twenty-five beloved Music Together songs and activities you can recreate at home. “One Little Owl” and “Round Robin” are catchy favorites featuring our animal friends. Get up and dance to “Old Brass Wagon” and “Wedding Dance.” And snuggle up for lullabies with the brand new “Inanay” and old favorite “Raisins and Almonds.” In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes recordings and materials for you to use at home, a family newsletter with more at-home music-making ideas, online access to the songs through the Hello Everybody app, and a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas.
Tambourine collection classes for babies, infants, toddlers and you meet each week for eight weeks beginning March 25 and 26. Our ninth bonus class is May in case you miss a class.
Ready to register? Here’s what to do:
- Fill out our contact us form to sign up for a free class or complete our registration form to enroll
- We’ll invoice you and you can conveniently pay by credit card or by check
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 520.603.8957
Your class space is reserved once registrations and payment are received.
Tuition and Policies
Tuition for the 8 week semester is $162 for the first enrolled child, $72 for the first additional sibling, and $12 for each additional sibling if enrolled in the same class. Infants under nine months on the first day of class are free with an enrolled sibling.
- parent and child classes
- an instrument for each enrolled child
- a professionally recorded CD of the current song collection
- a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- an access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app
- access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- the Music Together Growth Chart
- a quarterly e-newsletter
- new families receive a booklet, “Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically”; a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners
- occasional parent activities to learn more about music and Music Together
Tuition is not charged for parents or caregivers who attend with their children but these adults are enrolled and should participate fully in each class. Dads, grandparents, and other important adults in the child’s life are always welcome to attend classes. If possible, please let us know in advance when you plan to bring a special guest.
Tuition includes 8 weeks of classes plus a bonus week. This week is a makeup week for families who have had to miss a class, or an extra week for families with perfect attendance. If students must miss a class, they may attend a different class if space is available.
Tuition is non-refundable once the session begins, except for in unusual cases such as extended severe illness or a long-distance move. Tuition is refundable prior to the first class, less a $30 administrative cancellation fee. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
Magic of Holiday Music class
Creative Keys offers a five week (with 6th bonus week) holiday class singing spooky, thankful, festive, winter time and holiday music in late October, November and December for children and parents. Class includes an instrument and CD. This class is not an official Music Together class.
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992-2019 Music Together LLC.
Music Together is a registered trademark.
Creative Keys is licensed by Music Together LLC.
For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com.