We believe that music is a beautiful, versatile language and art and is eloquently expressed on the piano.
Be Creative – improvisation, composition
Create Community – duets, ensembles, groups, games
Explore – the why, the how, theory and history
Be Thorough – artistry, technique, rhythm, execution
Be Individualized – customized for YOU!
Our mission is to provide a strong multi-faceted music education from elementary through early advanced levels that will prepare students for both a lifetime of music enjoyment and, if desired, provide a foundation of excellence for more advanced study.
- We offer Comprehensive Piano Lessons, a unique blend of private instruction, an ensemble class with other students, and time in our cutting edge piano keyboard lab
- Our students perform frequently in Creative Keys studio events, events sponsored by the Tucson Music Teachers Association and local piano stores, and community outreach performances at libraries, retirement communities, and the Veteran’s Hospital
- Our students enter and have placed in or won local and state composition and performance competitions such as the MTNA Composition Competition and the TDSF Songwriting Competition
- Visit our Studio Handbook for more details about our programs and studio policies
Ready to register for lessons?
Here’s what to do:
- Complete the form on our contact page
- We’ll contact you to scheduled a free demonstration lesson and/or a time to come by the studio to observe a lesson
- Review the Studio Handbook and Policies
- Complete the online registration forms (link will be emailed)
- Registration is complete and your studio space is reserved upon receipt of tuition and completion of all registration forms