We believe that music is a beautiful, versatile language and art and is eloquently expressed on the piano.
Be Creative – improvisation, composition
Create Community – duets, ensembles, groups, games
Explore – the why, the how, theory and history
Be Thorough – artistry, technique, rhythm, execution
Be Individualized – customized for YOU!
Our mission is to provide a strong multi-faceted music education from elementary through early advanced levels that will prepare students for both a lifetime of music enjoyment and, if desired, provide a foundation of excellence for more advanced study.
- We offer Comprehensive Piano Lessons, a unique blend of private instruction, an ensemble class with other students, and time in our cutting edge piano keyboard lab
- Our students perform frequently in Creative Keys studio events, events sponsored by the Tucson Music Teachers Association and local piano stores, and community outreach performances at libraries, retirement communities, and the Veteran’s Hospital
- Our students enter and have placed in or won local and state composition and performance competitions such as the MTNA Composition Competition and the TDSF Songwriting Competition
- Visit our Studio Handbook for more details about our programs and studio policies
Ready to register for lessons?
Here’s what to do:
- Complete the form on our contact page
- We’ll contact you to scheduled a free demonstration lesson and/or a time to come by the studio to observe a lesson
- Complete the registration forms and bring them to the introductory lesson
- Registration is complete and your studio space is reserved upon receipt of all registration forms and tuition
Please read, download, sign and return the three forms found below.