Ready for our Fall 2013 practice challenge? Let’s try to play something on the piano 100 days in a row! We’re all in this together – I’m determined to complete this challenge too.
Download and print your copy of the record sheet here.
- Play the piano every day for at least 15 minutes. Sight read, polish performance pieces, compose, play by ear, improvise! Online theory games and composition software don’t count towards the 15 playing minute minimum.
- Practice your normal practice length (30-60 minutes a day) at least five days a week to make steady progress and complete your weekly assignments.
- You may make up one missed day out of each 10. To make up the missed day you must play 15 additional minutes the very next day.
- If you miss more than one day or don’t make up the missed day print a new sheet and start over at day 1.
- You will be entered in a studio drawing each time you complete 20 consecutive days.
- There will be certificates and a grand prize for all students completing 100 consecutive days.
- Please talk to me about special arrangements for vacations where you have no access to a piano or keyboard.
- The game ends December 8th, 2013. Drawings and prizes will be awarded during our December holiday group week.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Have fun playing the piano every day!